§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) This website is operated by Zlatko Prohic. An important concern of Zlatko Prohic is the protection of their personal data. Below you will find information about privacy when visiting the website:
(2) Service provider acc. § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+387 61 27 61 28
(3) Legal person responsible for the privacy of this website is:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+387 61 27 61 28
If you have any questions about data protection, you can always contact the person responsible for data protection.
§ 2 Collection of personal data for informative use
(1) If you do not register, register, or provide me with other information to use the Website, I will not collect any personal information, other than the information your browser transmits, to enable you to visit the Site. Through her server log files, I automatically collect and save information that is transmitted via her browser. This information is:
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Referrer URL
- called pages
- Residence time
- Content of the request
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transferred amount of data
- Operating system
- Language and version of the browser software
- Website from which the request comes
(2) For me these data are not assigned to specific persons. There is no merge of this data with other data sources. I reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if I become aware of concrete indications for illegal use.
(3) I only collect and process personal data (eg name, address, e-mail) if you have made these available to me as part of a registration, the ordering of services or inquiries, and only as far as this is the establishment and content of the legal relationship or change of legal relationship is required.
(4) After completion of the contract, your data will be deleted, taking into account the statutory retention requirements, unless you have expressly consented to a further use. Your personal data will not be made available to third persons by me or persons commissioned by me without your consent or a corresponding official order.
(5) You can enter personal data on my website via a contact form. If you use the contact form, I will collect and store the data you enter in the input form (e.g., first name, last name, e-mail address). A disclosure to third parties does not occur. Legal basis for the processing is in the case of a consent Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. Your request for the preparation of a contract is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO additional legal basis. I use the data exclusively to process and answer your request.
§ 3 Cookies
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
b) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, I would point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
c) This stored information will be stored separately from any information that may be provided by me. In particular, the data of the cookies are not linked to your other data.
(2) I process and store your data only for the duration required for processing or compliance with legal obligations. After elimination of the processing purpose, your data will be deleted or blocked. Insofar as there are legal obligations to store data, I block or delete your data at the end of the legal storage periods.
(3) I sometimes use external service providers to process their data. These were carefully selected by me and commissioned in writing. They are bound by my instructions and are regularly checked by me. The service providers will not pass on this data to third parties. As far as these service providers are located in the US, I tell you this in connection with the respective functions. This data processing also takes place according to the current legal situation; in particular, these service providers participate in the EU-US Privacy Shield Program. In no case personal data such as name, address, e-mail address are stored in the cookies. The IP address is thereby transmitted to the service provider, but there only in shortened or encrypted (that is, replaced by another number sequence that does not allow conclusions about the original IP number sequence and can not be traced back) stored and processed.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. I have activated IP anonymization. Google’s IP address on this website is therefore shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google information. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; However, I would point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install:
You have the option to switch off the storage of “cookies” via your internet browser.
§ 5 data security
(1) I maintain current technical measures for ensuring data security, in particular for the protection of your personal data against dangers during data transfers as well as prior knowledge of third parties. These are adjusted according to the current state of the art.
§ 6 Rights to information and revocation
(1) Zlatko Prohic complies with the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act. Accordingly, Zlatko Prohic stores only the personal data required for the purpose of processing the order. All customer data is stored and processed in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG) by Zlatko Prohic. Your personal data, including your home and email address, will not be forwarded to third parties without your explicit and revocable consent. This does not apply to my service partners, who require the transmission of data for order processing (for example, the commissioned shipping company with the delivery and the bank responsible for processing the payment). In these cases, however, the amount of data transmitted is limited to the minimum required. You have the right to demand information from me at any time about the data stored about me. If you have given consent to the use of data, you can revoke them at any time.Sie haben bezüglich der Ihrer verabreitenden und gespeicherten personenbezogenen Daten folgende gesetzliche Rechte gegenüber Zlatko Prohic.
(2) Right to information
All requests for information, information requests or objections to data processing should be directed to the address referred to in § 1 (3).
(3) Right to rectification and completion
You as the data subject have the right to demand the correction of incorrect data without delay. In consideration of the purposes of the processing, you have the right to demand the completion of incomplete data.
(4) Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
You, the data subject, have a right to erasure if processing is not required. For example, if your data is no longer necessary for its original purpose, it has revoked your privacy statement or the data has been improperly processed.
(5) Right to restriction of processing
You, as the person concerned, have a right to restriction of processing, e.g. if you believe the personal information is incorrect.
(6) Right to objection
The customer may object to the use or transmission of data for the purpose of advertising or market and opinion requests at any time. The opposition can be sent to:
H.Krese vljako vic 60
Bosnia and Herzegovina
After receipt of the objection, Zlatko Prohic immediately ceases to send advertising material and distribute it for advertising purposes.